Violence and Sexual Assault in Lesbian Relationships
- Do you feel pushed to have sex when you don't want to?
- Do you ever have sex just to "keep the peace?"
- Does your partner want sex after a fight when you don't want it?
- Have you ever just laid there during sex because you felt resisting was more risky?
- Has she ever given you a hard time if you wanted to stop halfway through?
- Does your partner use sexual name calling against you?
- Does your partner make you feel ashamed about your sexual desires or fantasies?
- In the context of S&M, are you ever confused about where the scenes begin and end?
- Has your partner accused you of not being a real lesbian?
- Does your partner threaten to have or have affairs when you both have agreed to be monogamous?
Download a free copy of our Violence and Sexual Assault in Lesbian Relationships
42 KB PDF format